How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy is a course designed and delivered by Evita Ochel to help parents and child caregivers overcome challenging mealtimes and picky eaters, and know how to feed kids right to meet your kids’ nutritional needs. Set your children up with healthy eating habits for a lifetime, and empower yourself as a parent.
The objective of the course is to educate and empower parents and child caregivers to know how to feed kids in a manner that gets them to eat healthy.
- 12 lessons
- Over 2.5 hours of educational video content
- 70 quick, interactive exercises to help you practice what you learn
- each lesson includes resource materials to help you integrate and put into practice what you learn in each section, including beautiful summary handouts and worksheets
- downloadable resource material that can be printed, to be a practical tool that can be used at your convenience
- Lesson 1: What Should Kids Eat
- Lesson 2: Kids’ Nutritional Needs
- Lesson 3: Success Tips for Kids Eating Healthy
- Lesson 4: How to Get Kids to Eat Vegetables
- Lesson 5: How to Get Kids to Eat Fruits
- Lesson 6: How to Get Kids to Eat Grains
- Lesson 7: How to Get Kids to Eat Beans & Legumes
- Lesson 8: How to Get Kids to Eat Nuts & Seeds
- Lesson 9: Making Animal Foods Healthy for Kids
- Lesson 10: How to Make Healthy Drinks for Kids
- Lesson 11: Helping Kids Eat Healthy Away from Home
- Lesson 12: Resources for Raising a Healthy Child
- you will learn how to feed kids for optimal present and future health, by knowing what is healthy and what constitutes high quality food
- you will learn what kids’ nutritional needs are and how to adequately meet them
- you will learn how to work with healthy foods in ways that can increase the likelihood of kids eating in a healthy manner
- you will learn about special ingredient/food considerations in light of modern-day challenges and how to work with them for kids’ best health and wellbeing
When & Where
This online video course is available for you to take anytime, and at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home or even while you travel. Students have lifetime access to the course, to review and repeat anytime they like.
The video course is available through the international education platform Udemy.com and you can gain access to the course by registering using the button below.
Register to the How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy online course