Healthytarian Living presents host Evita Ochel and special guest Burke Lennihan. Burke is a Harvard graduate, registered nurse and Certified Classical Homeopath. She began studying homeopathy professionally in 1995 with Dr. Luc De Schepper, and co-founded the Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy.
Burke has created several written and video resources, and currently practices at the Lydian Center for Innovative Medicine in Cambridge, Mass. She is also the author of the newly released book: Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A Practical Guide to Drug-Free Remedies for Common Ailments.
General and specific topics discussed in the video include:
- How and why did homeopathy become an integral part of Burke’s healing practice (1:30)
- An explanation of the “never well since” illness symptoms (5:10)
- An explanation of what is homeopathy (8:15)
- Where can homeopathic medicine be purchased, and what brands exist (11:05)
- Are there any concerns with the sugar base in homeopathic medicines (12:00)
- How silica plays a role in conveying information for homeopathic medicines (13:50)
- Are there any concerns of the homeopathic medicine’s nanoparticle composition (15:55)
- Understanding how homeopathic medicine works where it does not have side-effects, instead has side-benefits (17:25)
- What are the active ingredients of homeopathic medicine sourced from (21:30)
- Advice for skeptics of homeopathy (25:10)
- Burke shares 3 of the top homeopathic remedies to include as part of your natural medicine cabinet (31:00)
- How to take advantage of emotional first aid through homeopathy (32:40)
- How homeopathy strengthens the body, instead of suppressing symptoms (34:00)
- Practical tips for buying your own homeopathic medicine (34:50)
- Burke shares two practical everyday homeopathic healing combination medicines (36:40)
- Understanding homeopathic strength and dosage (37:15)
- Understanding the expiry dates of homeopathic medicine (39:00)
- How to find a good homeopathic practitioner (40:45)
- Concluding information about Burke’s book and healing practice (44:00)
To share comments, questions or feedback, visit the YouTube comments or the Healthytarian Facebook Community.