Healthytarian Minutes with holistic teacher Evita Ochel. This episode explores the top 10 stress reducing exercises for our health and wellbeing.
To learn effective stress solutions and relieve your stress and anxiety take the MAP Yoga Path online video course.
The effects of frequent or chronic stress take a toll on our health, happiness and wellbeing. So it is valuable to engage in as many stress reducing exercises as you can, on a regular basis. These will include activities and states of being, which are pleasant for the body and mind, and bring about feelings of joy, ease and tranquility.
Here are 10 stress reducing exercises to enhance your state of wellness:
- Meditation, such as mindfulness, transcendental or guided meditation
- Time in silence, such as stillness, observation or contemplation sessions
- Time in nature, such as picnics, gardening or nature photography
- Breathwork, such as cleansing, ocean or Holotropic breathwork
- Yoga, such as vinyasa, yin or hot yoga
- Physical activity, such as walking, swimming or biking
- Arts and crafts, such as painting, woodworking or scrapbooking
- Positive entertainment, such as pleasant reading, funny movies or classical music
- Positive hobbies, such as singing, dancing or journalling
- Positive social interactions, such as time with supportive friends in healthy environments
Comments, Questions & Feedback
To share any comments, questions or feedback, please visit the video page on YouTube.